Archive for April, 2010
On rainy days like we’ve been having lately, I like to look at photos of better times.
But not everyday in Chicago can be perfect weather with walks to shops and fun trips to the park. No, we have to have some pooey days to make us appreciate the good days more. So here are some ways to take full advantage of the gloomy days:
- Play board games. Granted, we rarely play board games just the two of us.
- Watch movies. Netflix is a godsend.
- Snuggle with stink mouth mcgoo and take an afternoon nap.
- Update your blog that has been missing you dearly.
- Read comic books. Or even regular books if you’re so inclined.
- Catch up on TV shows you’ve been missing.
- BAKE! I need to get some cookies out of my creative system and onto the baking sheet.
That’s really all that I can even imagine doing right now. Those things listed above. I’ve already had quite the productive morning meeting some lovely ladies of Chicago for a nice bike brunch. It was fantastic to meet new people and even ride in the rain, though in the future I would not recommend a silk skirt and leather jacket. No no. But now I can relax completely knowing that I’ve already had a busier Sunday than usual.
What do you do when the weather forces you indoors on the weekend?